Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Shut up and dance!

I may be a smidge crazy. I love loud. I love big. I hurt big too. I rant maybe a little too loud. But in the course of these last seven days that I completed this challenge  BY THE WAY I totally KICKED ASS in! Andrea Owen is a the resident bad ass. She is doing great things for women and helping us all be our best selves and living in our own skin.  This challenge wasn't easy. But it was sooo good, scary, messy, truthful, freeing! It gave me momentum and courage to keep on moving... 

1. I am seriously not alone.

2. I am enough period. No even when or buts I AM ENOUGH.

3. I have good stuff in my heart to share and I will not apologize for that.

4. I will show up even when I can't thing I can.

5. I will give grace because I am given grace daily and I don't even have to ask. (that is AHHHHMAZING- thank you JESUS!)

6. I will recognize when I am on the ledge and I will back this bus up and repeat steps 1-5.


And then if that doesn't work I will shut up and dance it out.

Like this little girl, Johanna...affectionatley called BOO... This girl gets it. She has my
R-E-S-P-E-C-T  for giving it her all and not apologizing a bit. 




I know there are days when it is hard to give it your all and you are tired and sad
just go all in. Even do your messy whole heartledly. Half assed is not fun. Glennon over at Momastery says its fine to be jacked up and messy...  JUST SHOW UP.  Because you are enough and don't apologize! Her latest blog post is jacked up perfection, read it here.

I will not apologize for mistakes I have made or for being a mess... if you love me you will love all of me...and as I get older, as cliche as it seem, s I am learning that every move I make jacked up or not is to LOVE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment