Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Good Morning! One cup of coffee in- the house is quiet. I love these mornings. I am reading and writing and planning my next week. Our next unit - classifying animals.  This makes me laugh.  We do it every day...too skinny, too fat, too needy, too boring, fun, smart, healthy, a hot mess...the list goes on and on.

And then my head starts spinning.Thinking too much and not talking to myself kindly like I should. A call from a key villager comes in and squashes those "thinking too much thoughts". Then I find this!! Thank you for this Momastery. I poured my heart out yesterday and I realize it may make people uncomfortable; it may make them squirm, people may push back or raise a few eyebrows at me or for my husband...or for my girls.There we go classifying again.  It is OKAY. We are OKAY. This is my process and my journey...

Picture from Momastery.com

1 comment:

  1. No one else's journey but you're own. Just be the authentic you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete