Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

I fear...

I don't typically think I fear a lot of things...but as I intentionally sat down to write this I realized that I am fearful of quite a few things. And then I wondered how do I get over those fears...it seems like a no brainer to me. It is absolutely necessary for me to completely trust in GOD. If I trust in HIM then I am refusing to give in to the fear. When I feel fear closing in I will remember to turn to HIM  and fear less...be fearless. God's got this. Whatever this looks like. Today my fears look and feel like this:

I fear:
dying young
the unknown
heights...yes, I don't know when that happened- but it did.
failing the ones I love
losing my freedom
being rejected 
not loving enough
not being brave enough

Today I want to be fearless and embrace brave, fierce women that have gone after things here and there and are making a way in this world...or I could just curl up on the couch and watch my DVR. 
Whatever my choice I will do it fearlessly and intentionally. These next few days are mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment