Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

I love...

Funny how things work. Today is Intentional Me- Day 2 and I am supposed to be intentional about love.

And when I came to work I found this on my desk. It is a gift from a dear friend - she gets me - its a sign that simply reads...LOVE WINS.


I did a happy dance!  And guess what? It is pretty simple! It does win...it is not always easy. But love is big and good and bold and imperfect and it will take anyone down that messes with it... So I am ready and armed with my intentional love notions...here it goes...

I love:

the ocean. It is so huge and beautiful and is a reminder of how awesome my God is.

my ability to empathize and feel for someone - notice I didn't say I love to fix problems I can't claim to be good at that
my sweet girls being healthy and happy 
my village
sugar and caffeine but I hate that I know how equally bad they are for me
my partner in life and the fact that everyday is another chance to get it right
to read...it stirs up passion, creativity and emotion
ridiculous joys and creating that for others
that every imperfect person or situation has something to offer and teach me ...imperfect me
    There you have it 9 of the million and one things I love and feel grateful for.
    What do you love?  Feel free to share or comment...

    Join me tomorrow for day three...fears. 





    2 comments:

    1. I love having something to look forward to.
      I love when I know that I am doing something that I am supposed to be doing because I am in tune with God and His will.
      I love knowing my girls are learning more at a much younger age than I did about grace, generosity, sanctification, and feeling the Holy Spirit's presence in our lives.
      Hugs :) Jennifer

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Jennifer,
      Thank you for sharing ... I agree with you!!! Sometimes I think they are smarter than me. Most days!!!

      ReplyDelete