Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day 10: Ruthless Intention

My last entry of  intentional me...its been a journey examining the inwards of me and what makes me tick and explode. I am always learning new things about myself. I share them with you in hopes that you too have learned something about yourself along the way.

The intentional me wants you to know that:
you are strong and loved and valued by many
it is okay to ache and long for something
it is not okay to not commit to making the change
it is important to keep old traditions alive and create new ones along the way
it is okay to like weird music and dance to a different beat
it is possible to have a pleasant, honest relationship with someone you do not like
you always have a choice
Pretty Woman, Pitch Perfect and Breakfast at Tiffany's - best. movies. ever.
you don't have to understand everything to have a good life
tolerance is a subject that should be taught in school along with compassion
I am proud of certain accomplishments that no one can take away from me*
we are all different and we should celebrate and enjoy those differences
heavy hearts weigh people down; offer them a hug and a balloon
friends and family are the ones that make our lives infinitely better...be intentional with those relationships. nurture them.
every single one of you has a story to tell ...I hope you find the courage to share it


*here is one picture of myself and for this I am infinitely proud. đŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment